The CM storm Trooper Computer case is designed to be precisely what a gaming enthusiast on the go needs. It is a full tower chassis designed with games and enthusiasts in mind.
Unlike the handle of previous models, the storm trooper handle is part of the chassis frame, and can support up to 95lbs, while the case itself weighs 30lbs. The top of the case is dominated by a rubberized, sturdy handle and behind the handle, is a meshed area providing exhaust airflow for the included top fan. This fan can be removed and exchanged by a 2*120mm radiator. The top front of this case has an I/O panel dominated by a giant, illuminated power button, and buttons for the built-in-fan controller, which can control the speed of four fans and light of three fans.
A closer look at the interior after removing the left side panel, shows a fully painted case interior. It has two fans which cool a removable 3.5 "drive cage which has the capacity to accommodate up to four drives.
As the first full tower storm case, it offer many benefits, which are attributed to its enhanced features. These benefits include:
- The outer surface is rubberized and damage resistant and also a built-in digitized fan controller
- Has enough room for upgrades with support up to 14 HDD or SSD
- Provides support for several 240mm or 2*120 mm radiators
- The sturdy and rubberized handle and a hidden tool box for carrying accessories, facilitates easy transportation
- Has two unique 90 degrees rotatable and removable combo HDD cages which facilitate flexibility for installation to support latest long graphics cards in the market.
- Has dust filters which are easy to remove and clean
Continuing with its tradition of innovative and top-notch designs, CM Storm outshines its competition with the CM Storm Trooper Computer case. The case contains a host of features coveted by most gamers and gaming enthusiasts.
We go around the web looking for new cool geeky items to surprise you. Today we've found CM Storm Trooper Gaming Computer Case and we think it's awesome. So go ahead and check it out, and leave your comments and share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+. If you do get this geeky gadget for yourself or as a present for someone else, tell us how you liked it, that would be awesome! :)